Annual Shop Fairfield First promotion | Arts & Culture
Annual promotion by local merchants to shop in Fairfield County stores first, before going outside the county. For each sale of $25 at a participating merchant, the customer will receive a bright pink ticket. Enter in the weekly drawing of $50 cash by filling in your name and number of the ticket and put it in the basket. Drawings will be on Fridays at 3 PM at the Chamber office. Winners will be notified by phone. Pictures of winner and the store merchant will be taken for publication in local newspapers. Participating merchants
- Abba’s Sweet Treats & Gift Boutique – 159 S Congress St – Candy, gifts
- Barn Express Cafeteria – 215 N Congress St –good for gift certificates, catering. Does not apply to regular food purchases.
- Carolina Cleaners – 223 S Congress St - dry cleaners & laundry
- Cato’s Women’s Clothing – Midway Plaza – 721 U S Hwy 321 Bypass S – Miss, Junior and Plus size woman’s clothing, shoes, jewelry, hats
- Cornwallis House Tea Company – 141 S Congress St – Teas, tea pots & accessories. Does not apply to regular food purchases
- Farmer’s Furniture – 457 U S Hwy 321 Bypass S - furniture, appliances
- Goody’s Department Store –Fairfield Square, - 85 U S Hwy 321 Bypass S. Men, Women, Children’s clothing, shoes, gifts.
- Italian Gardens Restaurant – 56 US Hwy 321 Bypass N – Italian restaurant – good for gift certificates. Does not apply to regular food purchases.
- Melting Moments – 223 ½ S Congress St. - Men & women’s accessories, jewelry, lingerie, candles
- Summer Day Designs –143 S Congress St - monogramming for yellow daisy
- Yellow Daisy – 143 S Congress St - women & men’s accessories, jewelry, decorative items, Clemson, USC & State of SC items. Open Mondays until Christmas.
- Cotton Yard Market – 110 S. Palmer St – consignment shop with vendors selling antiques, collectibles, jewelry, purses, furniture, decorations and much more. Open Sundays until Christmas.
- Deanne’s Creations 115B S Palmer St– crochets gift items, decorative items, Avon
- Over The Top – 115A S Palmer St – women’s accessories, purses, hats, jewelry
- Ridgeway Florist – 150 Dogwood Av – floral arrangements, Christmas decorations, fresh cut wreaths & trees, gifts
- Thomas Store 105 S Palmer St.- tea accessories, books, teas, seasonal items and gifts