Voting Tips: Don’t forget your ID | News
If you’re headed to the polls Nov. 6, the Richland County Elections and Voter Registration office would like to remind all county voters of identification required to vote.
One of three types of valid ID is required:
1. SC drivers license
2. Voter registration card
3. SC ID card issued by DMV
• Polls open 7 a.m. until 7 p.m.
• Voters, prepare to wait in a line at your polling place. Bring a book, tablet, reader, etc. Also please bring your patience.
• Recommended voting times when the line may not be as long: 10 a.m. – Noon and 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
• All voters in line at 7 p.m. will be able to vote.
Richland County Elections and Voter Registration For any questions, please contact Lillian McBride at 576.2200 or Garry Baum 576.2202.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Owner of traveling animal exhibit says he's following the law
- The Fine Arts Center of Kershaw County & Kelley’s Fine Arts Announce New Dance Team, Summer Classes
- Lugoff Toyota Hosts Grand Opening of Redesigned Dealership
- Five stores cited for selling alcohol to minors
- SC State Museum Receives Collection of Historic Transistor Radios